Apple Cider vinegar for weight loss
Gone are those days where we had to struggle really hard to lose weight. Out of the blue Apple Cider Vinegar has brought a whole new dimension in the health and diet category. It has been considered as the most trusted and popular type of vinegar in the natural health circles for weight loss. This detoxifying drink has several health benefits such as relieving allergies, asthmatics, arthritis, helping out to dissolve kidney stones and most importantly regulate pH balance in the body. Start your day with a glass of Apple Cider Vinegar.
What’s in this detox drink?
As the name suggests its nothing but an apple juice but adding yeast to it turns the sugar into alcohol. This fermentation process turns the bacteria in alcohol to acetic acid. That’s why you feel the sour taste and strong smell while you gulp vinegar.
Vinegar’s generally used in cooking, dressing salads and also as preservatives. As it contains acid, drinking the vinegar straight isn’t recommended. And moreover, you can’t have more of vinegar a day as you may end up in serious trouble. For healthy measures to lose weight and gain maximum benefits drink Vinegar by adding one or two drops to water or lemon juice.
If Apple Cider Vinegar is too sour for you to take & still if you are still struggling to find a solution for weight loss? Well! You can always count on Garcinia Cambogia. A naturally processed weight loss supplement to burn fat extensively.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- High in acetic acid, Apple cider vinegar is responsible in killing pathogens including bacteria. It has a long history in cleaning wounds.
- You can preserve your food naturally using Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It has a powerful effect with respect to reducing blood sugar levels & people with type2 diabetes have found solutions by this drink.
- Astonishingly, this detox drink keeps you full and while controlling the cravings it helps you to consume fewer calories. A perfect weight loss drink!
- It’s a heart healthy product. It plays a vital role in lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels. As Vinegar reduces the sugar levels and improves insulin sensitivity, it invariably becomes responsible in reducing the risk of heart disease.
Studies and research have shown the vinegar can shrink tumors and slow down the growth of cancer cells.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss?
As an already known fact that it contains acetic acid, it’s better to use it with a glass of water. Add 1-2 tsps of Apple cider vinegar to the water. The best time to consume is before breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can have it 3 times a day too.
The major advantage of having it with water is that it cleans your digestive system and makes it more alkaline. You will end up not eating more or rather it stops you from cravings and keep you full.
Bottom Line: 2-3 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar a day to lose fat naturally
It’s not just been a success story of any one individual; many have tried it and have lost weight gradually. So far it’s been a kind of product that was hidden in the background but with many brands promoting online and made easily available in markets, this detox drink has gained popularity amongst the best products in terms of losing weight or say excess fat.
More Article you May Like to read as