How to Reduce Belly Fat For Women
How to Reduce Belly Fat For Women
It is easy to put on layers of fat and before you know it you have curves and bulges in all the wrong places. How do you reduce the bulging belly and attain a slimmer look? Read these tips and try to adopt a few. It will result in a slimmer, better look and you will also feel more energetic.
There is no shortcut
There is no shortcut for losing belly fat for women or men for that matter. You have to set a goal, create a timeline and adhere to it with self discipline.
Tying a belt around your tummy will not help.
- Do not assume that popping a pill will somehow miraculously melt the fat. In fact unproven herbal or other pills can cause damage to internal organs.
- One of the better herbal solutions is garcinia cambogia but even these needs to be taken with care along with a strict regimen to reduce belly fat.
Fat accumulates when you consume more calories than you burn.
The first point to starting your belly fat reduction journey is to make a chart of how many calories you consume and how many you expend in your daily activities.
- Boost calorie burning by going in for exercises and workouts. Depending on your physical condition you can take up swimming, jogging, walking or cycling.
- Cycling for an hour burns just 350 calories or so. One kg of fat has somewhere around 7000 calories so you can calculate just how many hours you need to go cycling to burn one kg fat, assuming your calorie intake is less than what you burn. It does help to take a supplement like Garcinia Cambogia to speed up metabolism.
If you wish to burn calories you cannot do this by thinking about it. Get up and start exercising.
Aerobic exercises, if you can do them, are a good way to burn fat.
- Weight training or weight lifting is absolutely essential if you wish to burn fat.
- Mix high intensity workouts with low intensity. For example, run fast for a couple of minutes, slow down, walk and then take off again.
- Exercises strengthen the heart, improve circulation, flush out toxins and you will feel better besides burning fat.
- It is difficult to stay committed but you must give your weight loss program priority and sideline others. Devote time for exercises, at least 15 minutes in the morning, an hour if you can.
- If you cannot run or jog or go cycling, go for a walk. Walk briskly. You need to walk at least 15000 steps to burn some fat. You will find it beneficial to install step counter apps on your mobile and switch on the app when you go walking.
Speed up metabolism, remove toxins
- Sedentary lifestyle is what leads to fat accumulation because metabolism slows down. You can do this to burn fat better and improve metabolism.
- Exercise in the morning. You can walk, jog, swim or go cycling. A half hour of workout will speed up metabolism and put your body in fat burning mode. Include weight training in your workout regimen.
- Exercise your abdominal core muscles with 10 sets of 3 reps each of crunches. This will tone your abdominal section.
- Some yoga and pranayam can prove beneficial.
- Detox your body with lemon juice, ginger juice, some pepper powder and honey mixed in warm water. It will help clear toxins and improve metabolism.
Next to workouts food is important to help you burn belly fat. This is what you can do:
- Give up sugar, reduce salt, reduce oil (do not stop altogether), avoid fried junk foods and avoid refined flour foods.
- Reduce or avoid alcohol, cigarettes, tea, coffee and cola based drinks.
- Reduce dairy foods, especially milk since milk helps in fat deposition.
- Eat healthy which means more of fresh green vegetables, fruits and nuts. Try to eat as much of raw vegetables and fruits as you can. It helps to reduce hunger cravings and your body gets to absorb nutrients better.
- Avoid heavy lunch and dinner. Instead, a bowl of curds or a large bowl of salad with fresh green veggies, carrots, onions, green chilies, a sprinkling of paneer and sesame seeds topped with a dash of olive oil should do.
- Avoid heavy meals before bed time. Follow the old ayurvedic system of eating light dinners. It is better to eat five small meals spaced out well rather than heavy meals.
- Plan diet to include more of fiber and protein and balanced carbohydrates. Food consumed the right way alone can help in your belly fat burning program.
- You will get hunger cravings. Satisfy them with snack of fresh fruit and some nuts instead of a pizza or burger or fried namkeen.
- Try paleo diet.
- Drink lots and lots of water, especially when you feel like eating something.
Stay busy. If you are idle you will feel like eating something.
Wake up at a fixed time, preferably at sunrise and start with exercises and yoga.
- Go to bed at a fixed time and get at least 8 hours of sleep. Less sleep can upset metabolism and lead to weight gain.
- Reduce stress and anxiety. Some people turn to tea or coffee or food to reduce stress. Instead, try breathing exercises. Cortisol due to stress leads to more fat gain so avoid stress.
- If you watch TV and feel like snacking, eat carrots or fruits instead of biscuits or wafers.
- Do not stay sitting all the time. Get up and walk around for a minute, especially when you are at work.
- Join any activity group that will keep you active.
It takes time for your efforts to show. You will need to keep at it with patience. Follow your program for belly fat burning for three months and you will observe the change.
More Such Article you like to read are as